1. IMPORTANT (please do not skip this step): Before attempting to pair, charge your CandyPod earpods with their case for 1 hour by connecting via the lightning cable to your phone charger.
2. Remove both earpods from their case. Ensure LED indicators on both sides are flashing which indicate that they are ready for pairing.
- If you do not see any light on either earpod, it may be switched off. Press and hold both earpods for 5 seconds to switch them on at the same time.
- We recommend doing this while wearing them. You will hear it say 'Power On' when it is switched on.
3. Allow a few seconds for the left and right earpod to sync with each other first.
4. Switch on Bluetooth on your phone.
5. On an iPhone, you may connect using the automatic popup window:
6. If you do not see this popup, open the regular Bluetooth menu and connect to the Bluetooth name 'inpods12'.
7. Both earpods will now be paired. LED indicators on both sides will stop flashing and switch off, indicating successful pairing.
Note: Sometimes only one side may connect if steps 2-3 were done incorrectly. It is important to power on both earpods at the same time and allow them to sync with each other first before pairing to your device.
If this happens, please reset Bluetooth connection. You will need to completely unpair/forget the Bluetooth name instead of simply pressing 'Disconnect'.
- Go to detailed settings under the Bluetooth name and select 'Unpair' or 'Forget This Device'.
- Retry steps 2 - 7 above to reset the connection.
After your first time pairing, CandyPod™ will automatically connect to your phone seamlessly in future.
Need guided help with pairing? Our CandyPod™ support team can walk you through all the steps! Please reach out at email@example.com.
Smart Touch Control Gestures
Here comes the exciting part! After you've paired your device, it's time to master all the touch gestures and use CandyPod™ like a pro!
Screenshot this guide for easy reference.
Battery Level & Charging
Charging with Cable
1. Plug the case in to any phone charger or portable charger using the lightning cable provided. The LED indicator at the bottom of the case should start blinking.
- Faint blinking red light on case indicates low battery, charging in progress.
- Strong blinking red light on case indicates high battery, charging in progress.
- Steady red light (no blinking) on case indicates fully charged. You may stop charging.
Note: CandyPod™ in Black does not have a LED indicator on the case. Simply time your charge for 1 hour.
2. Open the lid and check that both left and right earpods inside the case are lighted up. This indicates that they are being charged.
For CandyPod™ in Black, look closely at the pinhole indicators (located at the back of the stem) to see the light. You may have to pull the earpod up slightly from the case to see this.
3. If you do not see any light on either side, push the earpods in further so that the metal charging tips are fully in contact.
Portable Charging On The Go
1. Place the earpods inside the case.
2. Power on the case by pressing the power button, ensure the case LED indicator lights up. Full charge takes 1 hour.
3. Open the lid and check that both left and right earpods inside the case are lighted up. This indicates that they are being charged.
4. If you do not see any light on either side, push the earpods in further so that the metal charging tips are fully in contact.
Check Battery Level
1. Power on the case and check the case LED indicator. Faint red light indicates low battery. Strong red light indicates high battery.
2. Some phone models support battery level display on the Bluetooth menu.
3. iPhone supports a popup window which will display the battery level each time you disconnect and reconnect CandyPod™.